Mason is a regional pacesetter within the business community. Twenty-four planned business parks are home to over 150 corporations within the key sectors of advanced manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, medical device, logistics, headquarters and bio and digital technologies.
Mason’s and the region’s investment in the community is evidence of the area’s commitment to quality development.
- Regional Investment – The City of Mason, Warren County, and their regional partners have committed to ongoing infrastructure improvements along I-71. A $9.1 million improvement is slated for Exit 24.
- Local Partnerships – Mason partners with local school districts on initiatives such as technology transfer, and with Mason Community Center for membership packages for employers.
- Public/Private Partnerships – Mason partners with developers and utilities to achieve pre-development readiness. Mason has also developed partnerships with private sector companies, such as extending the Tri-Health Wellness Program to corporations along with Community Center packages.
- Creative innovation centers to grow business – The Campus Technology District & Business Accelerator and the Technology Resource Center are catalysts for innovation.
Mason’s business community includes Intelligrated, Rhinestahl Corporation, Lincoln Electric, Basco Shower Enclosures, Heinz Company, J.W. Harris Company, Procter & Gamble, Top Gun Sales Performance, Stress Engineering, Cintas, Myriad Neuroscience, L3/Harris, FESTO, VEGA Americas, Fanuc America, AtriCure, Makino, Ashley Ward, and many others.
Foreign investment in the local economy is substantial. The Cincinnati region boasts more than 300 firms owned by companies in Asia, Europe, Canada, South America, and Africa. Mason has one of the highest percentages of international investment in the region. Foreign-based companies in Mason include FANUC Robotics, Haag-Streit, Luxottica, Makino, Mitutoyo, Mitsubishi Electrical Automotive America, Fujitec, and Noritake.
Ohio’s industry portfolio includes
- Advanced Manufacturing
- AK Steel, Timken, ABB, Lincoln Electric, Parker Hannifin
- Aerospace and Aviation
- Science Applications Int. Corp., PAS Technologies, GE Aviation
- Agribusiness/Food Processing
- Kroger, JM Smucker, Nestle, General Mills, Heinz
- Honda, GM, Ford, Chrysler
- P&G, Amylin, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Cleveland Clinic, Cardinal Health
- VXI Global Solutions, iQor
- Polymers and Chemicals
- Cooper Tire, Goodyear, PolyOne, Eaton
- Professional/Financial Services
- Nationwide Insurance, Fifth Third Bank, JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Exel Logistics, Total Quality Logistics